tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anoop kumar V" <anoopkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using tomcat instead of Apache for Bugzilla?
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 03:23:56 GMT
Not sure if you will be able to run bugzilla on Tomcat. Bugzilla is a
cgi-perl application which requires Apache's mod_cgi or such module to
run.... Tomcat is a java servlet container... It is one thing that you can
run static html sites on tomcat comparativley as fast as on Apache - and it
is a completely diff thing to run cgi.....

Anoop