tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Hampson" <imhote...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject JNDI problem with Tomcat start-up
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 10:51:23 GMT
This is bugging me because i'm almost certain I have done this before. I
have a servlet which used a JNDI definition of a datasource to connect to a
MySQL database. If I run the servlet by browsing to the URL it is mapped it
all works fine. I am trying to get the servlet to run on Tomcat startup - it
starts but I get an unable to find driver for URL  '' exception. I'm sure I
have done this before but am I missing some 'magic trick' to make it work on
start-up?

C.H