tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: run service in jdk 6
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:19:09 GMT
> From: kkus [mailto:kk_us@hotmail.com]
> Subject: How to run tomcat service in JDK6?

Double-posting won't improve your chances of getting an answer, but it
will annoy people.

> Has anyone used JDK 6 for 5.5.20? Any idea?

I'm using it right now, with no problems.  However, the JDK is installed
in C:\jdk1.6.0, rather than a directory with spaces embedded in the name
(another brilliant Microsoft innovation).

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.