tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: SSL Setup From Site
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:23:32 GMT
> From: Jim Reynolds [mailto:jim.jreynold@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: SSL Setup From Site
>
> I don't really care, but could I put in some bogus
> certificate for development, or just let it go.

Yes, just create a self-signed certificate.  The instructions for doing
so with the non-APR connector are partway down in this section of the
doc:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/ssl-howto.html#Prepare%20the%20C
ertificate%20Keystore

Look at the paragraph that starts with "To create a new keystore from
scratch".

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.