tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: SSL Setup From Site
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 19:42:41 GMT
> From: Jim Reynolds [mailto:jim.jreynold@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: SSL Setup From Site
>
> In order to use the native (I believe that is what I was
> doing in my server.xml file) I want to include "native"
> with a checkbox, or I do not want to include Native?
>
> I have got spun around here.

You're not the only one :-)

If you're configuring Tomcat SSL according to the documentation here:
    http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/ssl-howto.html
then do NOT select the Native check box.

If you're configuring SSL for Tomcat using the APR connector with this
doc:
    http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html
then DO select the Native check box.

 - Chuck