tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Webapps inexplicably losing access to common/shared classloaders
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 15:00:19 GMT
> From: Timothy Collett [mailto:danaris@mac.com]
> Subject: Re: Webapps inexplicably losing access to
> common/shared classloaders
>
> I did check, but I don't see how any permissions setup could
> possibly create this situation...

Agreed, not if this is all happening within one process.  Any chance
some thread in one of your webapps is changing the current directory for
the process?  That can result in rather strange and erratic behavior,
depending on which classloaders have already opened the libraries of
interest.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.