tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Webapps inexplicably losing access to common/shared classloaders
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 13:45:26 GMT
> From: Timothy Collett [mailto:danaris@mac.com]
> Subject: Re: Webapps inexplicably losing access to
> common/shared classloaders
>
> Now, this seems to happen *every* time I stop and restart Tomcat...

Does anything happen to the access permissions or other security
attributes of the common and shared directories (and sub-directories)
while Tomcat is running?  And perhaps these are restored to normal when
the system is rebooted?  Are there any symlinks involved?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.