tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andre Prasetya" <andre.prase...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is jsp designed for use by large websites
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 09:44:57 GMT
Is SJAS 9 really using tomcat inside ? its already 2.5 and the behaviour is
slightly different like the getContextPath(), and other function which
returns null at tomcat 5.5 has a return value at SJAS 9.

        Log log = Utility.getLogger(this);
        ServletContext context = evt.getServletContext();
        log.info("servlet context name : " + context.getServletContextName()
);
        log.info("server info : " + context.getServerInfo());
        log.info("servlet api " + context.getMajorVersion() + '.' +
context.getMinorVersion());