tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kkus <kk...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to set up a special folder to list all files under it?
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2007 05:31:31 GMT

My current setting is redirect default request (localhost:8080) to my app by
adding a refresh meta in index.html under Root. Now I need add a specific
folder which will let user to browse all files under it without
authentication. This folder can be under my app folder or root folder (I
don't care under which context it is, just make sure user can access and
browse files under it). I am with 5.5.20 service of XP Pro SP2 box. Can
anyone give me some hints? Thanks!