tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Buffington" <buffingt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Form Based Authentication : connection and bind to directory problems
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 22:40:17 GMT
Thanks for the info. I have actually gotten this far. In the examples
connectionName and connectionPassword are used and I'm trying not to put
those valuse in my Realm configuration. I am able to do it by turning on
anonymous logins in ADAM but I know this will not be allowed for a final
solution.

Thanks