tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Narayanaswamy, Mohan" <Mohan.Narayanasw...@in.standardchartered.com>
Subject RE: tomcat switches off all the time
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 09:27:56 GMT

Is there any firewall running in your machine?

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Hess [mailto:Andreas.Hess@gmx.ch]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 5:20 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: tomcat switches off all the time

I`m trying to install the tomcat 5.5.12 version on my computer, but I can not run tomcat automatically
by changing the service-properties from manual to automatic. The tomcat service switches off
after about 0.5 minutes. Even if i restart the computer, tomcat does not switch on again automatically.

Do you have any idea what the bug for this problem is?

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy
this email
without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses,
delay,
interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries ("SCGroup") do not accept
liability for
damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.