tomcat-users mailing list archives

From IT Desk <...@dataeffects.com>
Subject Re: tomcat inserts leading / on include file
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 00:50:56 GMT
I tried a few things and the only thing that worked was as below.

  <Host name="www.myhostname.com" debug="5"
        appBase="/home/perap/htdocs/perap" unpackWARs="true"
        autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="false"
        xmlNamespaceAware="false">
    <Context path="" docBase="/home/perap/htdocs/perap/ROOT"
             debug="5" privileged="true"/>
  </Host>
PLUS also changing the httpd.conf VirtualHost DocumentRoot
to also point to /home/perap/htdocs/perap/ROOT.

In my case, I had to keep the Context entry but a more "normal" webapp
probably would not need it.

Thanks for all the help. Wouldn't have gotten there without the response.