tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Schaedler <li...@daniel.schaedler.name>
Subject tomcat removes application-context.xml when docBase gets invalid
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:52:11 GMT
Hello

using tomcat 5.5.20.
I set up the docBase in my application-context.xml to use a symlink
which points to the most current version. New versions are installed
each in it's own directory and afterwards the symlink is changed to the
new location.
But tomcat5.5 recognizes the short removal of the symlink and
immediately deletes my application-context.xml :-(
How can I stop tomcat from removing my application-context.xml?
I already set the autoDeploy in my server.xml to false; with no help.

Before, in tomcat 5.0, this was working - with the same setup.

best regards
Daniel