tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alec Swan" <alecs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dedicated servlet connections
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:00:24 GMT
Rainer,

we are not using Apache web server. Instead, HTTP requests get sent directly
to the servlets in Tomcat. We do, however use the (hardware) load balancer.

Is there a way to just configure Tomcat to allow some servlets have higher
priorities than others or dedicate a pool of connections to them?

Thanks.

Alec