tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alec Swan" <alecs...@gmail.com>
Subject dedicated servlet connections
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:27:42 GMT
Hi all,

sorry for reposting. I posted the original message before I completed
registration, so I am not sure if got through.

I have two servlets: Worker and Status. Worker servlet gets hit very
frequently and consumes all available Tomcat threads (configured via
maxThreads). Thus, whenever I try to access the Status thread I have to wait
a long time. Is there a way to either dedicate some threads to Status
servlet or set Status servlet priority higher than Worker servlet so that I
can access it faster? Note that both servlets need to work in the same
Tomcat instance.

Thanks.

Alec