tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Collett <dana...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Webapps inexplicably losing access to common/shared classloaders
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 13:37:56 GMT
Now, this seems to happen *every* time I stop and restart Tomcat...

I'm somewhat at a loss to see what could be put into a bad state by
stopping and restarting Tomcat, but put back in a good state by
restarting the computer.  Shouldn't everything be cleaned up by
stopping Tomcat, or not cleaned up at all?

Once again, I would greatly appreciate help from anyone with *any*
insight into this--especially if you can tell me I'm being an idiot,
it's obviously (X setting)...

Thank you.

Timothy Collett

--

He who asks is a fool for five minues. He who doesn't ask is a fool
forever.