tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Leon Rosenberg" <rosenberg.l...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Web spiders - disabling jsessionid
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 15:30:19 GMT
Hello Christopher,

When I check my access logs I could imagine
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
beeing a google.bot.
Of course I don't know it for sure, cause I'm don't do any seo
cloaking here, and don't care. But one could go to seo boards, pick
the posted ip-adresses for cloaked google-bot and check one's
logfiles.

my access stats:
http://moskito.anotheria.net/moskitodemo/mui/mskShowProducer?pProducerId=UserAgentFilter

regards