tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bijan Vakili" <Bijan.Vak...@cryptologic.com>
Subject RE: Help: Enabling SSL
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:53:24 GMT
Hi Hassan,

Yes that was the other piece that was missing.

I now have v6.X working on both Windows and Solaris 10.  So it seems my
problem was twofold:
(a) SSLEnabled="true" was missing and
(b) unable to locate the .keystore file (solved by explicitly stating
its location using 'keystoreFile' attribute).

Again, it would have been nice of the 6.X distribution logged the fact
that it couldn't find the keystore file.  But I am a happier man
nonetheless ;-)

Thanks so much everyone!!

Bijan Vakili
Senior Software Developer

Cryptologic Inc.
55 St-Clair W, 3rd floor, Toronto, Ontario, M4V 2Y7
Phone 416.545-1455 Ext 5892
E-Mail: bijan.vakili@cryptologic.com
SKYPE: bijanvakili

This message, including any attachments, is confidential and/or
privileged and contains information intended only for the person(s)
named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and
permanently delete the original transmission from all of your systems
and hard drives, including any attachments, without making a copy.