tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mester József <mesterj...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Character encoding
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:00:23 GMT
Hi 
I have some problem with character encoding. I have found a page ( http://junlu.com/msg/1132.html
) and on this page there is a direction:

2.
In the Catalina.bat (windows) catalina.sh (linux) there must be a switch added to the call
to java.exe.  The
 switch is:
-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 

But I don't know where can I add this switch in catalina.sh 

I use Tomcat 5.5.20 on Debian Sarge

Joe




Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com 
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message