tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Asare Samuel <s_as...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Relam
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 17:41:43 GMT
HI
  I have just deployed my web application to a Web host. When ever i try to access the protected
page I seem to get the message:

   HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied

  It all worked fine in the development environment-netbeans.
  I constructed the form based realm by defining the role, username and password in  the tomcat-users.xml
file. Then defining the file that is to be protected in the web.XML file. Have I missed anything
out? Please help.