tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Manish Kumar Singh" <m.si...@nihilent.com>
Subject Problem with connectivity of web application with siebel(that sits behind firewall)
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 08:54:26 GMT

Hi All,

We have a web application that communicates with siebel server 7.5.3. There is a firewall
between web
server and siebel server.When we start our web application it works fine but after sometime
connection
request to siebel fails.Session timout value for TCP connections on firewall is 30 minute.
We have another
application which is same, but communicates with siebel server that is in the same network
with no firewall
in between web server and siebel server. This application works fine and don't have any issue
with connectivity.
tomcat version that we are using is 5.0.25.

Please advise if we can configure our web server to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Manish

            -**************Nihilent***************

" *** All information contained in this communication is confidential, proprietary, privileged
and is intended for the addressees only. If you have received this E-mail in error please
notify mail administrator by telephone on +91-20-39846100 or E-mail the sender by replying
to this message, and then delete this E-mail and other copies of it from your computer system.
Any unauthorized dissemination, publication, transfer or use of the contents of this communication,
with or without modifications is punishable under the relevant law.

Nihilent has scanned this mail with current virus checking technologies. However, Nihilent
makes no representations or warranties to the effect that this communication is virus-free.

Nihilent reserves the right to monitor all E-mail communications through  its Corporate Network.
*** "