tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vijay Hatewar" <vijay_hate...@persistent.co.in>
Subject What a wonderfull world ..
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:39:17 GMT
WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

 I see trees of green, red roses too
 I see them bloom for me and you
 And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

 I see skies of blue and clouds of white
 The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
 And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

 The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
 Are also on the faces of people going by
 I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
 They're really saying "I love you"

 I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
 They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
 And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
 Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world

 Oh yeah

 Happy new Year .. Enjoy life ..Love thyself and others

Thanks & Regards,

 Vijay G Hatewar
|Member of Technical Staff - TQE|Persistent Systems Pvt, Ltd., Pune.|
|Ph: +91 .20 .3023.5331| Mobile: +91.9890678168| @:
vijay_hatewar@persistent.co.in| <mailto:vijay_hatewar@persistent.co.in%7C>

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.