tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Wynacht <...@objectevolution.com>
Subject Re: Migrating from TC 4 -> 5
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 06:22:17 GMT
Hi,

More clearer still...is anybody authenticating a webapp on Tomcat
5.5.20 using JDBCRealm? Anybody? I'd like to talk to you if you have
some time to email back and forth. It just doesn't look like
JDBCRealm works anymore, though I'm sure it's me and I'm sure I'll
figure it out. One. Of. These. Nights.

Anybody know if the JDBCRealm class isn't included with TC 5.5.20? Or
am I just off my rocker?

Thanks in advance....

Jon