tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Collett <dana...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Webapps inexplicably losing access to common/shared classloaders
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:53:47 GMT
Well, it seems to have happened once again, this time in Tomcat
6.0.0, and it's not even being able to see the MySQL driver when I
put the jar in the webapp's WEB-INF/lib folder.  Once again, it was
working fine before I restarted Tomcat, and afterwards, it was not.

I would very much appreciate some help with this, even if it's just
some massively stupid mistake I am making.  It seems to be somehow
related to my test box's setup, since I've never seen it happen on
the production machine--which is a good thing, but it's still
incredibly frustrating...not to mention the fact that if I don't know
why it's happening, I might end up making it happen on the production
machine too.

Thanks to anyone who's able to help...

Timothy Collett

--