tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Dog" <tomdo...@hotmail.com>
Subject How Tomcat working with IIS
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 17:10:35 GMT
Tomcat 5.5.20 is installed on Windows 2003 Server and started successfully.
IIS 5.0 is configured on Windows 2000 Server to use isapi filter to redirect
to tomcat. It seems that isapi is working as I can see the message from the
log:" [/tomcat] is a servlet - should redirect to tomcat".

But it seems that tomcat is not responding.

1. Will that be related with the Http/1.1 port number or ajp13 listening
port number?
2. Are there any configurations I was missing to connect to IIS?

Any response would be greatly appeciated.
thanks a lot.