tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: hardware requisites to run tomcat
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:05:15 GMT
> From: tvbr1 [mailto:tvbr1@ig.com.br]
> Subject: hardware requisites to run tomcat
>
> So my question is: "What would be the recommended
> configuration to run the  tomcat?? (how much memory?
> and how much CPU?)"

The answer, of course, is 42.

> So, anybody can help me?

Not really.  It's not what Tomcat does that should concern you, it's
your applications.  Other than the name of one of them, you supply no
useful information about what resources the apps consume.  How can you
expect anyone to provide any kind of meaningful answer?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.