tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Webapp runs on Tomcat 5.5.9 but not 5.5.20
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:19:21 GMT
> From: John Langan [mailto:langanj@homes.com]
> Subject: Webapp runs on Tomcat 5.5.9 but not 5.5.20
>
> I have tried various things with no luck including editing
> C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.20\conf\server.xml,

You should not be putting <Context> tags in conf/server.xml.

> C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.20\conf\Catalina\localhost\context.xml and

The above file should not exist; if you created it, delete it ASAP.

> C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.20\conf\Catalina\localhost\ProjectName.xml.

This file should contain the <Context> element and attributes for your
app, if you did not create a META-INF/context.xml within the app.
(Don't do both.)

What's in the above file?  Anything in the catalina log?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.