tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Problem using Flush method from PrintWriter class on tomcat5.0.30
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 14:59:06 GMT
> From: Debianito [mailto:the.universal.os@gmail.com]
> Subject: Problem using Flush method from PrintWriter class on
> tomcat5.0.30
>
> Everything worked perfect till I move it to the actual version of
> tomcat5 on Debian Testing system, which is 5.0.30-12, on tomcat
> 5.0.30-10 it stills working.

A sterling example of why you should be very leery of using a 3rd party,
cobbled up, repackaged version of Tomcat.  There is no "-" number on
actual Tomcat releases.  You might want to remove the questionable
versions you have and acquire a proper Tomcat from
http://tomcat.apache.org.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.