tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Asare Samuel <s_as...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Realms
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:58:01 GMT
I have put a realm on a page on one of my Html pages using the FORM based realm.      1-sometimes
i get this message:      message HTTP Status 408 - The time allowed for the login process
has been exceeded. If you wish to continue you must either click back twice and re-click the
link you requested or close and re-open your browser      description The client did not produce
a request within the time that the server was prepared to wait (The time allowed for the login
process has been exceeded. If you wish to continue you must either click back twice and re-click
the link you requested or close and re-open your browser).      2-If I have already loged-in
and I login again, i get the following:

  HTTP Status 404 - /LeeOasis/html/j_security_check

  type Status report
  message /LeeOasis/html/j_security_check
  description The requested resource (/LeeOasis/html/j_security_check) is not available.

  Please help

 Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street
Journal