tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Dubuc" <martind1...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat 6.0.2 and JSF
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 14:56:52 GMT
I am trying to port my Web app from Tomcat 5.5 to Tomcat 6.0. I would
like to perform the migration in two steps, first by upgrading Tomcat,
then migrating from JSF 1.1 to JSF 1.2. I currently get some errors in
my JSF 1.1 pages. The first time I use a managed bean in one of the
expression values, I get the following error:

According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute value
does not accept any
expressions

I have seen a posting that seems to suggest that the same issue exists
when running JSF 1.2.

I would like to know if someone has been successful running JSF inside
Tomcat 6.0.2 and if there are undocumented steps to get this to work.

Martin