tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael, Mary" <mmich...@informatica.com>
Subject Load balancer - Using the balancer webapp
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 21:25:29 GMT
My requirement: I would like to include a round robin logic between 2
urls ( ie, routing between 2 urls in a round robin fashion).

The website states:

"The balancer distribution contains a number of useful rules. The
framework is also designed for easy extensibility so that you can write
your own rules quickly. Rules should be JavaBeans (public no-args
constructor, public setter method setXXX for property xxx), as they are
instantiated by Jakarta Commons Digester. Feel free to inquire on the
tomcat-user mailing list regarding the availability of rules or the
inclusion of your rules in the distribution."

Question:

I would like to know whether it can be done using webapp balancer. If
yes, I would like to know more details on how to configure this.