tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rémy Maucherat" <>
Subject Re: No MBeans for any jsp in Tomcat 6
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 21:37:15 GMT
On 11/25/06, Tim Hannon <> wrote:
> Using Tomcat 5.5.9 and jconsole I like viewing statistics for servlets and
> jsp pages using MBeans in Catalina/Servlets node in MBeans tree of jconsole.
> These MBeans includes useful statistics like request count, error count,
> processing time, and load time of any jsp or servlet pages.
> Why in Tomcat 6.0.1 I can't see MBeans for jsp pages?

It works for me. Servlets and precompiled JSPs (which are handled as
regular servlets) have associated mbeans, and appear in the status
webapp and in the JMX viewer. Note: JSPs are no longer precompiled in
the Tomcat distribution.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: