tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Apache 2.2.3 Tomcat 5.5.20 - mod_jk or proxy?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:13:48 GMT
Hi Michael,

I didn't want to shoot at you, and yes, mod_jk documentation could be
much better.

Concerning the docs: Documentation contribution will be welcome. We try
to add all new things in there, but parts of the documentation are
indeed rudimentary.

Concerning Apache 2.2: There is no known problem special to Apache 2.2
with mod_jk. You set it up exactly the same way, as you do with Apache
2.0. Of course, during build time, you have to use apxs from an
installed Apache 2.2, so the binary module will be different. But
features and configuration are exactly the same.

Regards,

Rainer