tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gilberto E. Espinoza" <gespinoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JkMountFile not working
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 02:38:25 GMT
Hi Rainer-

I changed the file tonight and checked that the modified time was
tonight's.  The update did not work and the server continued to map to
the same webapp context.  I again restarted the apache2 server and the
new mappings worked well.  Is there a way to see were the modification
time is stored so that I can manually inspect it.

Thanks for your help.

Gilberto