tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Thread pool per webapp?
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 00:31:21 GMT
Well I was actually holding off because the internal threading of tomcat
isn't my area.  But if you insist, I have never seen any configuration
parameters that effectively partition threads between webapps.

--David

Martin Gainty wrote:
> Boys-
>
> Why do you not post your answers?
> Do you have a solution or your solution is to whine like 10 year olds?
> Stay on point and provide an answer
>
> M-
> This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information for the use of the
> designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received
> this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution
or copying of it or its
> contents

can easily substitute jdbc connections for corba connections