tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John McPeek <spamb...@bellsouth.net>
Subject FORM based authentication LOGOUT
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 05:09:49 GMT
Hi,
I have written a JAAS LoginModule and use it with FORM based
authentication. Everything works fine, except I can't figure out how to
log a user out. I have tried to invalidate the session and get a new
one. No Dice. I did a search on the source and didn't find much. There
are articles on the net from around the time  servlet 2.4 came out
talking about a logout() method. However, when I look in the servlet
javadocs there is nothing of the sort. Someone please tell me there is
an answer to this.

Thanks
John McPeek