tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <Remy.Coqueugn...@sanofipasteur.com>
Subject [resolved] RE: Context reload mandatory ?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:56:04 GMT

Thanks for your advice,

About this webapp design.
The case is :
 1-Some users may submit an analyse.
 2-This analyse must complete asynchronously, and send a mail when it's done.
 3-The URL of the report is include in the mail.
 4-When it has been read, the user may delete it.
So no need to include them in a DBMS/SCM or whatever... Just to be readable when it's done,
and a cron will delete the too old ones.

Back to the tomcat part of the problem:
My default context.xml has been setup to force antiJar/resource locking.
So writing a ABCReport/META-INF/context.xml with just:
<Context antiJARLocking="false" antiResourceLocking="false">
</Context>
Forbids tomcat to copy it in temp dir, and reports change are available directly without reloading
context.

May this mail be useful to some future potential readers

Thanks again

"Cette communication (y compris les pieces jointes) est reservee a l'usage exclusif du destinataire
(des destinataires) et peut contenir des informations privilegiees, confidentielles, exemptees
de divulgation selon la loi ou protegees par les droits d'auteur. Si vous n'etes pas un destinataire,
toute utilisation, divulgation, distribution, reproduction, examen ou copie (totale ou partielle)
est non-autorisee et peut etre illegale. Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration
et son integrite ne peut etre assuree. Sanofi Pasteur decline toute responsabilite au titre
de ce message s'il a ete modifie ou falsifie. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message,
merci de le detruire immediatement et d'avertir l'expediteur de l'erreur de distribution et
de la destruction du message. Merci.
This transmission (including any attachments) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential information including trade secrets which are privileged, confidential,
exempt from disclosure under applicable law and/or subject to copyright. If you are not an
intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution, reproduction, review or copying (either
whole or partial) is unauthorized and may be unlawful. E-mails are susceptible to alteration
and their integrity cannot be guaranteed.Sanofi Pasteur shall not be liable for this e-mail
if modified or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete
it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion.
Thank you."