tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Liu Frank" <frankliu...@gmail.com>
Subject can Tomcat forward the request to another Http Server?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 04:50:06 GMT
Hi All,

Now I am suffering a problem: I use Apache as the Web Server and Tomcat as
the JSP/Servlet Server. Besides, I has a JMXHttpAdaptor as a web server
serving for the MBean requests. To make the jmx service available all the
time, I want to make Apache forward the request to JMXHttpAdaptor. How can I
make it?  Can I use the AJP Connector of Tomcat to forward the request from
Apache to the JMXHttpAdaptor? Thank you in advance.

--
Yours truly,
Frank Liu