tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alec Swan" <alecs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accessing settings in server.xml from the servlet
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 23:53:18 GMT
Charles ,

I agree with you that this starting point is rather terse.

Is there a way to access settings in server.xml without MBeans? I would like
to write a simple servlet that doesn't require special configuraion, such as
mbeans-descriptor.xml file.

Is it possible to get ahold of catalina engine from the servlet code and
then somehow inspect http connectors?

Thanks.