tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Justin Jaynes <justinjaynesresea...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Replying to threads
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 02:46:00 GMT
Well, I suppose it depends on your email client.  But on almost all clients, open the message
(or thread response which you wish to add to) and click the 'Reply' button in your email client.
 Then write your response to the dialog occuring, and click send.

Of course you have to be a member of the group.  But since you got this message sent to the
list, you are.  So go ahead and try respond to this message.

Justin

----- Original Message ----
From: Andrew Friebel <andrewf@reynolds.com.au>
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2006 6:53:56 PM
Subject: Replying to threads

This is going to seem like a real stupid question, but there seems to be
no obvious way for me to reply to responses on threads.  I have tried to
use users-help and users-info email addresses to get this information,
but they keep giving me automatic responses.

How do I reply to a given thread?

Regards,
Andrew