tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Zeina Aoun <zn_a...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: haaving trouble html in tomcat 5.5.20
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 18:12:45 GMT
Thank u for responding.

Where exactly should I put this in my coding?
response.setHeader("Content-Type","video/x-ms-wmv");

My file is .html
 How should I implement it. I am just a basic user of tomcat.

thank u

----- Original Message ----
From: Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>; Zeina Aoun <zn_aoun@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:36:13 PM
Subject: Re: haaving trouble html in tomcat 5.5.20

have you tried to apprise the response to setHeader so it may understand the specific wmv
content-type e.g.
response.setHeader("Content-Type","video/x-ms-wmv");

M-
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information
for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
copying of it or its
contents