tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Clemens Eisserer" <linuxhi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suddenly server only throws ClientAbortException :-/
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 18:21:41 GMT
Thanks a lot for the hint Chuck,

I think I know what happened, tomcat ran out of heap so the JVM tried
to agressivly free some space and wasted some minutes. When there was
enough free space to complete the request, the connection already had
timed out.
Its just a thought but seems quite realistic when looking at the logfiles.

I'll see wether it happens again, thanks for your help and your suggestions.

Thanks, lg Clemens