tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Beagan, Patrick" <pbea...@atg.com>
Subject problems when trying to create mod_jk.conf-auto
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 00:04:08 GMT
Tomcat does not seem to want to create a mod_jk.conf-auto file for me to
use with Apache.   I've following the documentation to startup tomcat
using 'bin/startup.bat -jkconf '  .    No file gets created and tomcat
just starts up normally (docs say it should create the mod_jk.conf-auto
file then shutdown).    Am I missing something?  This is a fresh install
of tomcat 5.5.20 on Windows XP.

I also tried putting the following xml under the <Server...> element :

<ApacheConfig forwardAll="false" noRoot="false"
jkConfig="conf/mod_jk.conf-auto" jkDebug="error" />

I also tried putting the following xml under the <Server...> element :

                <ContextManager>

                                <Property name="jkconf" value="true" />

                </ContextManager>

 Nothing seems to work.  Any ideas?