tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Neu" <peter....@gmx.net>
Subject AW: Multiple paths to one application
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 15:01:31 GMT
This means when I configure it like this it makes no difference to just
deploying the same application twice with different paths, right?

My problem is that I have parts of my application which are restricted and
I just want to filter the path requests with the httpd server which sits
in front of tomcat so that I don't to configure any additional realms.

-Pete