tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jacob Marcus" <jacob.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Using a custom connector in Tomcat 5.5
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:30:58 GMT
Hi,

The examples no longer show the className attribute for the Connector
element in the server.xml. Is this not supported any more?
In the past, I have done used my own connector as shown in the example
below.

<Connector port="8080" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" className="
com.hello.MyConnector"
               connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" />

I could not find the relevant documentation on this possible change. I will
appreciate any pointers.

Thanks in advance,
Jacob