tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "hv @ Fashion Content" <>
Subject mod_ajp: conflicting ajp connectors on localhost
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 21:38:03 GMT
I seem to have hit a snag with proxying to ajp under httpd 2.2.3 & Tomcat

My configuration include 5 virtual hosts on 2 domains. One directs
everything on to Tomcat. One directs a single application on to Tomcat,
while the other directs on to a Python server.

The odd thing is that the first site works fine getting all the trafic while
on the second site I only get forbidden returned. On the django site I get a
forbidden but a Tomcat FAVICON !

As I recall the configuration needed to get a basic site running on the
Tomcat side just involves enabling the ajp connector, and the rest should
happend automagically. Isnt that correct ?

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message