tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Minh Tu Thanh Tran" <kimmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem: Tomcat server hang because CPU goes to 100%
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 08:04:25 GMT
 Dear friends,

When I click on different links or button in my jsp page quickly, normally
everythings is ok but sometime
the tomcat server hang, it can not response to the requests anymore because
the
CPU goes to 100%

If I publish my website, and when it may happens again the CPU goes to
100% long enough to break down the CPU. That would be terrible.

Does anyone know any reason that may cause the CPU runs to 100% like this?
Seconds, is there any java method that can take care the CPU and he
can shut down or start up the tomcat server if needed?

Many thanks,

Tu