tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Minh Tu Thanh Tran" <kimmi...@gmail.com>
Subject My web application using tomcat server sometime make my CPU goes to 100%
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 17:24:03 GMT
Dear friends,

Sometime, when I click on different link in my jsp page quickly, then
the tomcat server can not response to the requests anymore because the
CPU goes to 100%.

If I publish my website, and when it may happens again the CPU goes to
100% long enough to break down the CPU. That would be terrible.

Does anyone know any reason that may cause the CPU runs to 100% like this?
Seconds, is there any java method that can take care the CPU and he
can shut down or start up the tomcat server if needed?

Many thanks,

Tu