tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eric <send...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache with Windows 98
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 07:03:19 GMT
but my friend tried apache tomcat 5.5, he said the whole computer almost
hang. is it possible with my 128mb ram? i am going to merge it with
JCreator. is that possible as well? because my team mate has a notebook
running on windowsXP so she is running with eclipse. i dont think this com
can do so. that's why i wanted to get the minimum requirements to run
JCreator with Apache Tomcat to run and see the effect