tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kim Albee" <mtita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question with the Apache/Tomcat interface...
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:41:05 GMT
Rainer,

> What is your platform and what is errno 13 on your platform?

###how would I find out?  our platform is Fedora Core 3 for this server.

Can you confirm, that tomcat listens on the port your worker p2 is
> configured for (using netstat -n or a similar tool)?

###when I run netstat, it provides a bunch of results that I'm not sure how
to interpret... do you know what I would look for here?

Can you connect to the ip and port specified with p2 from your apache
> machine with telnet?

###we have telnet disabled on the server, as it is not secure.  the two
processes are running on the same server (apache and tomcat).

thanks,
Kim :-)